Tech-savvy organisations are increasingly taking advantage of mobile devices to help their workforce stay connected when on the move. Imagine if your mobile workforce, be they sales people, maintenance engineers, claims adjusters or market researchers, could quickly and easily access and return forms back to head office whilst out in the field. No paper or time-consuming data entry necessary. E-form solutions like JetTrac have made this a reality, with businesses able to capture and process forms-based data far more efficiently – and stay ahead of the competition.
Take the example of a maintenance engineer who is out doing customer visits…
- Customer Services receives call from a customer that needs a maintenance engineer to visit
- Data is entered into company ERP/CRM system
- ERP/CRM system pre-populates an e-form and sends it to the engineer’s tablet mobile device
- Maintenance engineer completes the form, takes a photo and asks the customer to sign the form
- E-form is sent back to JetTrac BYOD
- A copy of the e-form is sent to a document management system which triggers a workflow
- The workflow ensures relevant approvals are completed
- Data is extracted from the e-form and populates an invoice, which is automatically emailed to the customer
- A confirmation email is sent to the maintenance engineer
- Data is updated, or added to company accounting/ERP system
If you’ve got a mobile workforce, this technology could transform the way you do business. Get in touch to find out how it could work for you.