Scan your documents locally and we’ll capture data and upload documents in the cloud
We are now able to offer a document and data capture service in the Cloud. Just scan your documents, or save your PDFs, to a folder on your network and we’ll do the rest! Our Cloud Capture service will pick up your files, process them to extract the index data you need, convert them into fully searchable PDF format and deliver them back to you or directly to your cloud based document management or CRM system.
If you’re using Office 365 or SharePoint Online, our cloud document capture service provides a simple way to index and upload all your paper documents and PDF files giving you online access to all your documents and enhancing collaboration.
At the heart of our cloud capture service is PSIcapture which provides all the functionality needed to extract data from most types of document and upload them to where you need them. The powerful features of this advanced document capture application allow you to scan all your paper documents to the cloud using dedicated scanners, network scanners and multi-function printer/copiers and extract the data you need. Our cloud data capture service offers an affordable way to automate document processing without having to install any software on your PCs or network.
Datafinity Scan to Cloud/Office 365 Solution
- Scan documents or save PDFs to local network folders for synchronisation to our Cloud capture service
- Utilise advanced capture software features, including barcoding, document classification, data capture and more
- Correct or validate documents flagged for correction from your web brower
- Define standardised folders and file naming schemes for stored documents
- Route documents to Office 365 sites, libraries and folders
- Create searchable PDFs using powerful OCR (optical character recognition) technology
- Set up conditional export options to transfer documents to multiple libraries and folders based on index values
- Send automated email notifications when documents are available to view