With the recent announcement of PSIGEN’s latest version of PSIfusion, release 3 strengthens our solution for web based document capture. Because indexing and validation of documents is done through a web browser, the system can be distributed to multiple users and teams easily, running on a local web server, or accessed as a service from a cloud server.
Index Scanned Documents Remotely
Documents captured by PSIcapture can be auto-routed to PSIfusion queues where end-users can verify information or run lookups to fill in missing data. With a focus on simplicity and power, PSIfusion provides robust features:
- Web client quality assurance and indexing
- Support for database linked fields for queries and dropdowns
- Full image viewer includes thumbnail views, rotate buttons, delete page and delete document functions
- Security model provides team organisation with supervisors
- Supervisors can manage, move and assign document queues
Built with native HTML5 under the hood, our state-of-the-art, one-team solution extends distributed teams’ ability to work from anywhere and offers dramatically expanded device and screen compatibility over the previous version.