Scan, classify and automatically index documents into SharePoint or Office 365
Companies that have chosen SharePoint for document collaboration or document management often overlook how to handle paper documents that arrive from customers, suppliers or other offices. SharePoint started out as an intranet solution for handling electronic documents but many companies also need a solution for scanning to SharePoint to store and manage their paper-based documents within the same system.
Our solution provides the answer by offering a low-cost, flexible and easy to use system to capture paper and electronic documents from all sources, index them and place them into SharePoint document libraries, in a fully text-searchable format, for quick retrieval.
PSIcapture provides all the power and flexibility needed to capture and OCR all types of paper documents – forms, contracts, invoices, correspondence – and automatically transfer them directly into the relevant SharePoint document libraries. So if you are looking for a solution for scanning to SharePoint that is easy to configure and runs in the background as an automated process then contact us today for a demonstration.
PSIcapture – intelligent scanning for SharePoint
- Scan documents from any device – MFPs, network or desktop scanners and fax servers
- Scan in attended mode – allows experienced users to utilise all the features from the desktop
- Scan in unattended mode – Intelligent auto-import allows users to scan to monitored processing folders from any network scanning device
- Documents are automatically processed, named and filed based on the import folder and the corresponding capture profile
- Dynamically create metadata columns in SharePoint from any captured document data
- Automatically create document libraries and folder structures from any captured field or document file name
- Eliminate laborious manual indexing in SharePoint by using simple checkbox indexing sheets or barcodes at scan time
- Use conditional export options to transfer documents to multiple libraries based on index values